At Brabant & Huynh, we have helped many foreign nationals become naturalized US citizens. We have seen many of our clients from all over the world raise their right hands and take the Oath of Citizenship.
As our client, we will help you accomplish your goals by:
- Explaining the process to obtaining your citizenship
- Providing sample immigration test questions and answers to help prepare for your citizenship test
- Briefing you on what to expect so nothing comes as a surprise
- Arranging appointments, such as medical exams, photo sessions, and fingerprinting appointments
- Accompanying you to the US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) office.
As your immigration lawyer, we have:
- Offices throughout Southern Boston and the South Shore
- Reasonable Fees
- An extremely high success rate
If you need help with the naturalization process, contact Brabant & Huynh for a Case Evaluation.
Our experienced attorneys will answer your questions and ensure that you receive quality guidance for your goal in obtaining citizenship.
At Brabant & Huynh, we have the experience and expertise necessary to guide you through the complex legal process of obtaining citizenship. We thoroughly develop and document the facts, gathering the necessary evidence, in order to build a strong case so that every aspect of the case is covered and your application is ready for the USCIS.Our Law Firm is involved in the Community
Brabant & Huynh Injury Lawyers has been the sponsor of various charitable events throughout Boston. Our law firm offers scholarships for students to help them to afford tuition.