Appeals for Denials of Adjustment of Status
If you have been denied your adjustment of status, you have the right to appeal which can be an arduous and uphill battle. It requires expertise to make the appeal process successful with the USCIS. Whether you were denied based on insufficient evidence or your spouse failed to cooperate with you, at Brabant & Huynh you can consult with our attorneys for the best solution.
As our client, we will help you accomplish your goals by:
- Explaining the process to obtaining your permanent resident status
- Helping you prepare all of the documents
- Gathering necessary evidence
- Conducting mock interviews
- And more, so you will have the best and most complete file to present to the USCIS officer.
As your immigration lawyer, we have:
- Free telephone consultation
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Offices throughout Southern Boston and the South Shore
- Reasonable Fees
- Extremely high success rate
If you need help appealing your Adjustment of Status Denial, contact Brabant & Huynh for a FREE Case Evaluation.
Our experienced attorneys will answer your questions and ensure that you receive quality guidance for your goal in appealing your Adjustment of Status denial.
At Brabant & Huynh, we have the experience and expertise necessary to guide you through the complex legal process of appealing your Adjustment of Status denial. We thoroughly develop and document the facts, gathering the necessary evidence, in order to build a strong case so that every aspect of the case is covered and your appeal is ready for the USCIS.Our Law Firm is involved in the Community
Brabant & Huynh Injury Lawyers has been the sponsor of various charitable events throughout Boston. Our law firm offers scholarships for students to help them to afford tuition.