Adjustment of Status/Green Card

Obtaining an Adjustment of Status can be a difficult and confusing process and it requires a specialized and experienced attorney who can manage and deal with different circumstances. Whether you were here on an F1 student Visa or a B1/B2 tourist/business Visa and married a US Citizen, at Brabant & Huynh we will help you obtain your Green Card and Adjust your Status in the shortest time possible.

As our client, we will help you accomplish your goals by:

  • Explaining the process to obtaining your permanent resident status
  • Helping you prepare all of the documents
  • Gathering necessary evidence
  • Conducting mock interviews
  • And more, so you will have the best and most complete file to present to the USCIS officer.

As your immigration lawyer, we have:

  • Free telephone consultation
  • Evening and weekend appointments
  • Offices throughout Southern Boston and the South Shore
  • Reasonable Fees
  • An extremely high success rate

If you need help in Adjusting your Status to obtain your Green Card, contact Brabant & Huynh for a FREE Case Evaluation.

Our experienced attorneys will answer your questions and ensure that you receive quality guidance for your goal in obtaining your Green Card through the Adjustment of Status.

At Brabant & Huynh, we have the experience and expertise necessary to guide you through the complex legal process for obtaining your permanent resident status. We thoroughly develop and document the facts, gathering the necessary evidence, in order to build a strong case so that every aspect of the case is covered and your application is ready for the USCIS.

Our Law Firm is involved in the Community

Brabant & Huynh Injury Lawyers has been the sponsor of various charitable events throughout Boston. Our law firm offers scholarships for students to help them to afford tuition.